The Best Tips for a Healthy Heart
The heart is the most important organ of our body. The state of the cardiovascular system directly affects the health and life expectancy of a person. It is necessary to take care of the heart from a young age; we offer simple rules that act as cardiac boosters and help you to keep your heart healthy.
Replace Bad fats with Healthy Ones
- Our body needs fats just like proteins and carbohydrates, but what the body does not need at all is trans fats – artificially synthesized oils that are found in baked goods, snacks, margarine, and fast food.
- By consuming them in large quantities, you increase the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. It’s all because of bad cholesterol: it clogs blood vessels and interferes with free blood circulation.
- But fats from nuts, seeds, and fish, on the contrary, benefit the body, and fats such as Omega-3 directly strengthen the heart muscles. If possible, exclude fast food and fried foods from the diet.
Get Enough Sleep
- The worse the sleep, the higher the risk of developing a cardiac disease. Yes, even if you don’t have bad habits. In order not to harm the heart, you need to sleep regularly for 6-8 hours a day.
- There have been many studies around the world on this subject, which confirm that lack of sleep can cause chronic stress, problems with pressure, as well as violations of biological processes in the body, which can harm the health of the heart.
- Too much sleep can also lead to the development of heart disease. Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep every day. If you suffer from insomnia, then be sure to consult a doctor and take action.
- A healthy heart is a trained heart. To keep your heart healthy and strong, do at least 3 hours of moderate exercise a week. The most beneficial sports for the cardiovascular system: are brisk walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, and dancing.
- The more muscle groups you use, the better. But do not overdo it because sudden intense loads can be unsafe for the heart.
- Train your heart! Be sure to calculate your maximum heart rate using the formula: 220 is your age. Don’t reach this limit! A good training effect is achieved when your heart rate is kept at 50-75% of the maximum.
- Choose the best Cardio Equipment and do Excercise daily.
Maintain Your Weight
- Excess weight is dangerous for the cardiac system because it creates an extra load on the arterial walls and makes the work of the heart heavier. Obesity in the abdomen is considered especially dangerous.
- In visceral (intra-abdominal) fat, up to 30 biologically active substances are formed, some of which provoke increased thrombus formation and the development of atherosclerosis.
- Do not allow the coverage of your waist to be much higher than the norm – the health of the body depends on it. If you can’t lose weight on your own, contact a specialist.
- Smoke is no less dangerous for passive smokers than for active smokers. After all, the smoker’s lungs take no more than 20% of harmful substances from a cigarette; other hazardous components spread in the air.
- Try to quit smoking if you haven’t already, and don’t allow smoking near you in enclosed spaces!
- The most important vitamins and minerals for blood vessels and the heart: are A, B, F, K, P, C, E, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. You can get your daily allowance of vitamins and minerals just by normalizing your diet; however, in some cases, additional vitamin intake is required.
- Consult your doctor to find the right complex. Eat a balanced diet to get the required amount of vitamins and minerals daily.
you can also read our blog best vitamin for Immunity
Do not forget that health requires an integrated approach. Give up bad habits, minimize stress, get enough rest, move more, watch your diet, and your heart will be healthier.